Why You’ll Love Aluminum Replacement Windows:
Aluminum offers several advantages compared to other types of windows:
• Do not rust and do a great job of resisting weather
• Blocks noise better than other window material types because of its heavy weight
• Typically the most cost effective window material
• Because of their strength and durability, aluminum windows are good for commercial projects, oversized windows, and odd-shaped window applications
• Can be painted (unlike vinyl windows) but will not look as good with paint job as wood windows
• Improves the overall look of your home
Aluminum replacement windows are known for their strength and durability. Aluminum windows were the first popular type of replacement window available and continue to be one of the strongest window materials offered.
Aluminum windows do not offer the high level of energy efficiency found in wood, vinyl or fiberglass windows. However, aluminum windows can cost less than alternatives for a budget conscious homeowner.
Aluminum is often used as an exterior shell to strengthen wood windows, creating what is known as “clad” windows.
Which replacement window is best for your Bay Area home? We’ll be glad to discuss the options with you.
Call 415-492-1814 or contact us online for a FREE estimate.