Are you a Marin County homeowner searching for a top-rated window and door contractor who can help with window replacement or installation? Here are five reasons Save Energy Co has been the top choice for over 15,000 North Bay Area homeowners:
- We’re all about providing the best experience possible. Whether you need new windows or an upgrade to other areas of your home, we know home improvement jobs can cause apprehension. That’s why we talk you through the process, step-by-step. We want you to know exactly what’s going to happen when, how and for how long.
- We offer window styles that’ll match your home’s architectural style. The wide variety of architectural styles is what helps give the Marin area its charm. It also creates home improvement challenges. Who wants to sacrifice style for energy efficiency and noise abatement? With Save Energy, you don’t have to. We offer a variety of window styles that are custom-made exactly to the original dimensions, whether you want wood, fiberglass, vinyl or aluminum frames. Our products can match any look or architectural style to maintain and enhance the curb appeal of your home.
- Our in-home consultations are filled with ideas, not pressure. When you meet with one of our Save Energy home improvement specialists, they’re going to listen to your needs. They’ll look at your home, take some initial measurements, then make recommendations and suggestions that best fulfill your needs, instead of trying to sell you something we want you to buy. If you want to take some time to think about the options, we’re more than happy to let you do that. Remember, no pressure.
- We receive great reviews from customers and third-parties. Save Energy Co has been Diamond Certified by American Ratings Corp, a third-party quality verification service, for 17 consecutive years. That’s a record no other company in the Bay Area has achieved, contractor or not. We’re proud of this, which means we’re going to work hard to ensure your satisfaction with your Save Energy experience. We’re going to keep that streak running! We’ve also garnered over 90 5-star ratings on Yelp. What this ultimately means is we’re not happy until you’re happy and satisfied.
- We’re all about the installation experience. Let’s face it, this process all comes down to the installation. That’s why our window installers are in-house, factory-certified and experienced. They’ve seen it all. This is important when they open up walls and discover those old leaky windows have led to dry rot issues. They know what to look for and how to explain it to you so the situation can be remediated quickly and effectively. What happens at the completion of the project? No matter how big or small, our guys clean up after themselves. Many customers have said it looks like they were never there… except for the beautiful new energy-efficient, sound dampening windows.
35 Years of Experience in the Bay Area
Here’s one more reason why Save Energy Co is the preferred choice when it comes to new and replacement windows: We’ve been doing this in Marin and the North Bay Area for over 35 years.
We’re not a franchise or a division of a larger, distant corporation. We’re family owned and operated. We’re committed to this area. We see many of our clients when we go to the store, go out to restaurants or go hiking and biking. We’re happy to see our customers and they’re happy to see us because, when all is said and done, we stand behind our work and our products.
All of our manufacturers offer lifetime warranties on most of their products. We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our installation work. We’ll even come out and inspect the installation one year later if you request us to do so.
Bottom line, the greatest thing we have to offer Marin homeowners is this: Peace of Mind.